1. MetroHealth CFO resigns Full story
2. The hospital CEOs throwing their weight behind gun safety efforts Full story
3. Marshfield Clinic to lay off 346 Full story
4. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
5. 17 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Iowa health systems combine Full story
7. With 2,000+ healthcare executives in one place, BHR's Annual Meeting offers the most robust in-person connection and learning for leaders in 2023. Join the industry's boldest and brightest. Apply now to become a reviewer.
8. 20+ US hospitals among Newsweek's top 100 global hospitals Full story
9. LCMC Health adds chief strategy and growth officer role Full story
10. California health system workers protest, alleging 40 violent incidents in 1 month Full story
11. Physician viewpoint: CEOs should be liable for medical errors amid staff shortages Full story
12. 20 health systems reporting losses in 2022 Full story
13. Still using manual processes for patient financial clearance? See how modernizing workflows can unburden staff, boost patient satisfaction and prevent costly denials here.
14. Hospital leaders are always in the spotlight, so act the part, says Mercyhealth exec Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.