1. Judge dismisses Dr. Akram Boutros' challenge to firing from MetroHealth Full story
2. The 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
3. 21 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
4. With 2,000+ healthcare executives in one place, BHR's Annual Meeting offers the most robust in-person connection and learning for leaders in 2023. Join the industry's boldest and brightest. Apply now to become a reviewer.
5. 11 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Kaiser Permanente to shift 1,200 jobs out of HQ Full story
7. ORs are too critical a space to risk mismatched supply and demand. See what's leading systems like CommonSpirit to better efficiency and 14.5x ROI.
8. Senators introduce bill to expand physician-owned hospitals Full story
9. Woman indicted in fatal shooting of husband at Florida hospital campus Full story
10. Amazon completes $3.9B acquisition of One Medical Full story
11. New York to 900+ nurses: Prove credentials or give up license Full story
12. AHA wants FTC to ditch noncompete proposal: 'Not the time to upend healthcare labor markets' Full story
13. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
14. CEO of ChatGPT developer: AI can give medical advice to 'people who can't afford care' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.
2. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
3. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.