1. 'Chief TikTok officers' may be coming to a C-suite near you Full story
2. CommonSpirit, AdventHealth to end Centura Health partnership Full story
3. We don't have 27 hours in a day, physicians remind guideline-makers Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Florida pauses enrollment at 7 nursing schools amid degree scheme Full story
7. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
8. Most board members at the nation's top hospitals have no healthcare background: Study Full story
9. 'A waste of $10B': CIOs on CVS' Oak Street acquisition Full story
10. The latest talked-about workplace trend: 'Bare minimum Mondays' Full story
11. Nurse staffing mandates begin journey through state legislatures Full story
12. From architect to 'chief business innovation officer': How St. Jude's newest exec is reimagining the business of healthcare Full story
13. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
14. 11 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
2. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
3. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.