1. Steal this idea: How a 'D' grade redefined the role of quality teams at Piedmont Health Full story
2. 'Moneymaker' physician threatens to leave after California hospital abruptly fires CEO
3. 32 latest hospital, health system executive moves
5. Thrilled to announce a great lineup of keynotes and speakers at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Join Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning, along with 81 CEOs and 45 CFOs from hospitals and health systems, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here. | Join the best discussions on the best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Why Premier Health is turning to high schoolers to fill its workforce
7. To learn how leading hospitals are capturing fee-for-service revenue and supporting value-based care, register for this webinar.
8. Corner Office: Novant Health CMO Dr. Eric Eskioglu on why his team is embracing artificial intelligence
9. 'I hate being a data-entry specialist': 400 physicians on the effects of burnout, EHRs
Viewpoint: If Vanderbilt nurse is arrested for homicide, leadership should be too
11. Becker's podcast: A discussion on data management with leaders from NTT DATA, MarkLogic and CentraForce Health.
12. Healthcare executives identify their 12 top challenges