1. CMS finalizes coverage expansions for artificial hearts Full story
2. Nashville nurse charged with violating public health orders after hosting 100-person party Full story
3. COVID-19 can damage young children's hearts, cardiologists warn Full story
4. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
5. Association of Black Cardiologists to rank training programs by diversity Full story
6. Amita Health hospital opens hybrid cardiac cath lab Full story
7. Is your OR still a source of revenue? Click here to learn how third-party providers can help your hospital grow its margins.
8. CMS finalizes physician payment rule for 2021: 6 takeaways Full story
9. 1,200 Midwest Mayo Clinic workers sidelined by COVID-19 Full story
10. COVID-19 sidelines 1,100 Cleveland Clinic workers Full story
11. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
12. Renown CEO defends COVID-19 care site after Trump tweet claims it's 'fake' Full story
13. US sees 195K+ daily cases; winter may be 'most difficult time' in public health history, Redfield says — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
14. AMA, AHA recognize more than 1,000 healthcare organizations for blood pressure control Full story