1. Oklahoma heart center 1st in world to use new heart valve device Full story
2. 5 hospitals seeking cardiology leaders Full story
3. 5 new cardiology ASCs in 2022 Full story
4. Meeting gold standards of care requires hospitals to consistently invest in education for their providers. Stay up to date here.
5. NC heart center receives $30M for heart failure research Full story
6. Cincinnati hospital system launches heart transplant program Full story
7. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
8. Bain: 25% of clinicians want out of healthcare Full story
9. Walmart launches healthcare research institute Full story
10. It's time to turn antiquated call centers into modern care navigation hubs. Here's how UC San Diego Health made the upgrade.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.
2. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
3. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.