1. 4 cardiologists on the move Full story
2. Hackensack Meridian reports 1st TAVR procedure using CT imaging Full story
3. Severe COVID-19's effect on brain equivalent to 20 years of aging, small study finds Full story
4. With 30% of OR time locked up due to inefficient scheduling, your organization could be missing out on millions in revenue. Learn how Saint Luke's added millions to their bottom line with automation software.
5. Cone Health to expand heart and vascular care center Full story
6. Pediatric COVID-19 cases up 61%: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
8. Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital surgeons perform novel occluder procedure Full story
9. 12 hospitals scaling back services Full story
10. MedStar Washington Hospital Center performs region's 1st robotic heart surgery Full story
11. These 3 health systems are advancing virtual care sophistication. Learn how and whether their strategies will work for your organization during this live session.
12. Opinion: It's time to call a surge a surge Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The nation’s first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
2. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
3. Successful hospitals know which 5 areas they must prioritize for sustainable financial performance — click here to learn them.