1. California hospital CEO asks Newsom for financial aid Full story
2. Walgreens bets on healthcare runs as easy as errand runs Full story
3. Physicians debate staying on Twitter: Jump ship or fight misinformation? Full story
4. TempTraq is an FDA Cleared device clinically proven to detect fevers earlier than the standard of care by a median of 18.5 hours. Learn more.
5. Broward Health CEO named to DeSantis' transition team Full story
6. Healthcare seen as safe bet in Amazon's cost-cutting review Full story
7. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
8. Hospital where nurse called 911 faces accreditation delay Full story
9. Ascension nurses in Kansas vote to unionize Full story
10. Virginia Mason Franciscan Health names COO Full story
11. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
12. 15 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
13. Corewell Health to launch nurse apprentice program Full story
14. 80+ groups oppose bill to expand advanced practitioners' scope of practice Full story
15. Hospitals with the highest CMS readmission penalties in each state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
2. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn