1. As the pandemic phases out, how do we talk about it? Full story
2. New COVID-19 cases down nearly 60% since delta surge Full story
3. How vaccination rates are changing in each state: Up in 28, down in 22 Full story
4. Short-staffed? Automate patient intake, access, payments and more. Learn how.
5. Kaiser defrauded Medicare of $1B, Justice Department alleges Full story
6. Adventist Health names Kerry Heinrich CEO Full story
7. Nebraska Medicine has earned the trust of their patients. Click here to learn how.
8. LifePoint, Kindred to create new company with 79 hospitals: 8 things to know Full story
9. $26.8B of COVID-19 relief fund remains unused, nonprofit says Full story
10. New York hospital suspends nonemergency surgeries, cites staff shortage Full story
11. Michigan Medicine increased infusion center capacity without expanding — learn how here.
12. Novant Health must pay $10M to former exec in discrimination case Full story
13. Catholic Health weighs cutting healthcare benefits of striking New York workers Full story
14. Methodist Le Bonheur calls potential for US intervention in fraud suit 'abusive' Full story
15. 10 hospital execs define 'digital transformation' Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn