1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 40% from September; Texas plans field hospital, Utah discusses care rationing — 5 updates Full story
3. Intermountain, Sanford to merge into 70-hospital system Full story
4. Do you know if your hospital’s healthcare technology is efficient and cost effective? Click here for three equations to gauge its health.
5. HCA records $668M profit in Q3 Full story
6. Tennessee hospital suspends elective surgeries Full story
7. What do UNC Health and Yale New Haven Health have in common? Click here to find out.
8. Health systems balancing elective care, COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
9. AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine trials to resume Full story
10. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Climbing over the pandemic wall will require changing healthcare's 'suck-it-up' culture Full story
11. Beyond TVs and call buttons: Click here to join the discussion about how hospitals are driving innovation in the patient room.
12. Health execs from 110 Michigan hospitals make public plea as hospitalizations surge Full story
13. Christ Hospital Health Network CEO to step down Full story
14. 6 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
15. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
16. Physicians less likely to vote than general public, study finds Full story
17. Texas to set up makeshift hospital amid COVID-19 surge Full story