1. The 34 hospitals most similar to America's top 10 Full story
2. Judge signs off on UnitedHealth-Change deal, rejects DOJ challenge Full story
3. 'Wish this was true': Physicians react to declaration that pandemic is over Full story
4. Organizations are treading water when it comes to cybersecurity. Be prepared with The State of Cybersecurity and Third-Party Remote Access Risk. CTA: Download Now
5. Ohio hospital to lay off 978 employees Full story
6. Pennsylvania hospital ED abruptly closes Full story
7. Network breaches in healthcare make headlines daily. Uncover what organizations' solutions are missing during this discussion.
8. UCSF physicians authorize strike Full story
9. Dr. Amy Compton-Phillips leaves Providence Full story
10. California hospital employee stabbed, police say Full story
11. Burdensome payer policy can directly hinder revenue growth. Here's how a 289-bed hospital improved payer behavior through the legal system.
12. Sentara, Bon Secours bolster security as workplace violence heightens Full story
13. CDC: More than 80% of maternal deaths are preventable Full story
14. Top 10 surgery residency programs, as ranked by physicians Full story
15. Congress presses Meta about health data privacy after hospitals remove Facebook tracker Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn