1. Georgia health system IT network still offline, but cancer services back on schedule amid ransomware attack Full story
2. 'For Michigan, By Michigan': Why Spectrum-Beaumont merger 'just makes sense' Full story
3. Nebraska hospital to close Full story
4. Children's Health in Dallas greatly expanded mental health access through virtual care. See how it adapted its school-based program, prepared providers, and is planning to build a hybrid digital and in-person model for behavioral health in this webinar.
5. Houston Methodist offers $15K sign-on bonus to nurses Full story
6. Verbal abuse, decrepit facilities and safety issues found at Rhode Island hospital that may lose accreditation Full story
7. COVID-19 won't be supply chain leaders' last big challenge. Learn how UChicago Medicine is finding new ways to optimize resources and manage logistics to build a more resilient supply chain during this webinar.
8. 7 hospital execs share their vaccine campaign's most effective message Full story
9. Daily COVID-19 vaccinations down 55%: 11 CDC stats to know Full story
10. Physicians target Palomar Health leadership in no-confidence vote Full story
11. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
12. Phoenix Children's fires physician who made antisemitic social media posts Full story
13. COVID-19 vaccines + heart inflammation: A timeline of CDC updates Full story
14. LifePoint to acquire Kindred Healthcare Full story
15. The new 'delta plus' variant: 6 things to know Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn