1. 7 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
2. The value of wearing a mask when others don't Full story
3. HCA's profit dips to $1.2B as labor costs rise Full story
4. More than 10 million procedures were performed using the da Vinci surgical system last year. Learn how 2 physician leaders are using a robotics service line to attract patients and drive revenue.
5. 3 health systems making a bet on internal travel programs Full story
6. Baylor Scott & White names chief growth officer Full story
7. Find your security threats before someone else does. Join the discussion on eliminating blind spots in your data.
8. 16 hospitals with strong finances Full story
9. CDC warns clinicians of unusual hepatitis cases Full story
10. Massachusetts hospital loses third CEO in 4 years Full story
11. Leading health systems have proactive workforce strategies. Here's how they're using data to boost retention + cut labor costs.
12. 3 hacker gangs targeting hospitals Full story
13. Renown Health continues leadership shakeup after CEO firing Full story
14. Kaiser executive defends special Medi-Cal plan Full story
15. Podiatrists see rise of 'pandemic foot' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
2. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.
3. A simple optimization saved this surgical hospital $100K. This 1-page case study will tell you how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn