1. HHS releases roadmap out of public health emergency Full story
2. Can US News regain medical schools' favor? Full story
3. Nurse viewpoint: Mandatory staffing ratios are the wrong fight Full story
4. Will hospital finances see a rebound in 2023? Read more about one of the finance trends that leaders should be aware of here.
5. California hospital CEO, CFO saw high paychecks before resigning Full story
6. Duke health system promotes COO to CEO Full story
7. The demand for virtual care isn't going away. Learn which processes your healthcare organization should digitize to improve efficiency without sacrificing security here.
8. 21 states probe, discipline nurses tied to degree scheme Full story
9. 2 states take aim at noncompetes in healthcare Full story
10. BayCare's new CEO selects her leadership team Full story
11. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
12. Can the 'Netflix' model of insurance work? Full story
13. Trinity Health hospital locks down after bomb threat Full story
14. Perks beyond pay offered by Fortune's best systems to work for Full story
15. 43% of rural hospitals are in the red: 6 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
3. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn