1. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. CVS Health zeroing in on $10.5B deal for Oak Street Health Full story
3. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
4. Are you leveraging the power of evidence-based content streaming & consumer-oriented engagement to automate and uplift your patients and staff? With Mytonomy's Cloud for Healthcare, you can.
5. 22,000 HCA workers begin contract bargaining Full story
6. Northwell's nurse turnover rate is nearly half the national average: Chief nurse Maureen White on how they did it Full story
7. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
8. Centene posts $213M loss in Q4 Full story
9. Federal judge rules against HHS — again — over surprise-billing arbitration rule Full story
10. 'Immediate infusion' of funds needed to reopen closed Illinois hospital under REH designation, officials say Full story
11. The demand for virtual care isn't going away. Learn which processes your healthcare organization should digitize to improve efficiency without sacrificing security here.
12. DOJ pulls 3 healthcare policy statements Full story
13. Florida's NCLEX pass rate falls to 64%, lowest in US Full story
14. Newsweek's best workplaces for diversity include over 100 hospitals, health systems Full story
15. FDA seeks data from at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
2. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
3. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn