1. US COVID-19 deaths up, but may be slowing: 9 CDC findings Full story
2. 32 healthcare giants among Fortune's most admired companies Full story
3. Texas company sued, accused of selling fake N95 masks to Washington hospitals Full story
4. Improving access to providers isn't making people healthier. Click here to learn why a whole new approach to healthcare is needed.
5. Sentara Healthcare CEO Howard Kern to retire Full story
6. OU Health names inaugural CEO Full story
7. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
8. Vaccine refusal tied to 4,934 healthcare job cuts in January Full story
9. 'We are women, not girls': Female medical professionals ask colleagues to be mindful of language Full story
10. AMA president: Violence against healthcare workers must end Full story
11. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
12. Men in nursing: Shattering stereotypes and carving out opportunities Full story
13. Mayo Clinic's Hybrid Care Hotel bolsters patient satisfaction Full story
14. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, UCLA, and 6 other systems Full story
15. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn