1. The 'hard truth' about staffing shortages: They aren't going away Full story
2. CEOs are taking their power back Full story
3. Florida hospital takes down IT systems, diverts patients amid IT security issue Full story
4. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
5. Sanford, Fairview CEOs answer 6 looming merger questions Full story
6. Tower Health to sell 17 urgent care centers Full story
7. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
8. 'Hospital purgatory': Confidence in healthcare plunges as criticism grows louder and larger Full story
9. Where things stand in Central California 1 month after a community hospital's closure Full story
10. Nurses at Northwell hospital authorize strike Full story
11. This cancer center grew patient volumes by 33% and expanded care hours 22% — all before even completing a major expansion project. See how they're maximizing capacity here.
12. BJC HealthCare's approach to flexible scheduling for nurses Full story
13. CommonSpirit buys stake in Arabian hospital group Full story
14. Eduardo Conrado's path from digital, innovation chief to president of Ascension Full story
15. 'Very concerning,' says AMA leader on pharmacists expanding their scope Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.
3. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn