10 Things to Know About Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, Utah, has expanded a lot in its short 14-year history and is one of two hospitals currently in Orem.
Here are 10 things to know about Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
1. Keith Tintle serves as CEO of Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
2. Zandra Anderson handles the finances of Timpanogos Regional Hospital as CFO.
3. Timpanogos Regional Hospital has 117 licensed beds
4. The hospital has more than 700 employees and volunteers, and it has a medical staff of 200 physicians.
5. Last year, Timpanogos Regional Hospital posted more than $200 million in gross charges, and net income reached $4.71 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. Annually, Timpanogos Regional Hospital records more than 28,000 outpatient visits, more than 4,500 inpatient admissions, more than 3,000 surgeries and more than 1,700 deliveries.
7. This year, U.S. News & World Report ranked Timpanogos Regional Hospital as the sixth-best hospital in Utah and a high-performing hospital in cancer services.
8. Timpanogos Regional Hospital was founded in 1998 as a 45-bed hospital
9. Timpanogos Regional Hospital is one of six Utah hospitals within MountainStar Healthcare, which is operated by Nashville, Tenn.-based Hospital Corporation of America.
10. This past July, the Utah Department of Health and the Utah Hospital Association designated Timpanogos Regional Hospital as a Utah State STEMI/PCI Receiving Facility for its excellence in handling heart attack patients. The hospital's door-to-balloon time is less than an hour, which is 30 minutes quicker than the national average.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.