10 Things to Know About St. Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences Center
Here are 10 things to know about St. Patrick Hospital.
1. As CEO of Providence Health & Services' western Montana region, Jeff Fee oversees St. Patrick Hospital.
2. Kirk Bodlovic serves as CFO.
3. The hospital's present facility opened in 1984 and houses 253 licensed beds.
4. St. Patrick Hospital has approximately 1,050 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital admitted more than 7,900 patients and provided 3,600 inpatient surgeries and 5,800 outpatient surgeries.
6. St. Patrick Hospital opened in 1873 under the sponsorship of the Sisters of Providence.
7. U.S. News & World Report released its "Best Hospitals" issue for 2012-2013, and St. Patrick Hospital ranked as "High Performing" in two adult specialties: gastroenterology and orthopedics.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $500.3 million in gross charges and a net income of $15.4 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. Becker's Hospital Review announced St. Patrick Hospital as one of "100 Great Community Hospitals" in 2012.
10. St. Patrick Hospital received the honor of being voted as one of the top three best employers in the Missoula's Choice awards, an annual community contest held by the Missoulian to recognize the best businesses in town.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Saint Thomas Hospital
10 Things to Know About McKee Medical Center
10 Things to Know About St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.