10 Things to Know About Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Reid Hospital & Health Care Services in Richmond, Ind., is a regional referral medical center serving east central Indiana and west central Ohio.
Here are 10 things to know about Reid Hospital & Health Care Services.
1. Craig Kinyon serves as CEO.
2. Jim Puffenberger serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 207 beds.
4. Reid Hospital has about 1,600 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 2,800 inpatient surgeries, 14,100 outpatient surgeries, 700 births and 68,000 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. Reid Hospital & Health Care Services opened as Reid Memorial Hospital in 1905.
7. In 2012, Reid Hospital received a Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $546.9 million in gross charges and a net income of $9.3 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In September 2004, the hospital broke ground on a new location, which opened in September 2008.
10. In 2012, the hospital upgraded its vascular surgery suite with state-of-the-art software and monitoring systems.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About San Ramon Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Riverwood Healthcare Center
10 Things to Know About Lodi Memorial Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.