10 Things to Know About Delray Medical Center
Delray Medical Center in Delray Beach, Fla., is a community hospital and a provisional Level I trauma center.
Here are 10 things to know about Delray Medical Center.
1. The CEO of Delray Medical Center is Mark Bryan.
2. Bob Dunwoody serves as the hospital's CFO.
3. The hospital has a 42-acre campus and 493 licensed beds.
4. Delray Medical Center has 1,600 employees and more than 600 physicians.
5. The hospital recorded $1.5 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $22.2 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Delray Medical Center discharged a total of 16,825 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 4,700 inpatient and 4,000 outpatient surgeries last year. Additionally, Delray had 48,600 outpatient visits last year.
7. HealthGrades has named Delray as one of America's 50 best hospitals for the last five years.
8. Delray Medical Center was established in 1982.
9. Delray has been named one of America's top 50 cardiovascular hospitals by Thomson Reuters.
10. Delray Medical Center is a smoke-free campus.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.