10 Things to Know About West Anaheim Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about West Anaheim Medical Center.
1. As the regional CEO for Prime Healthcare's Orange County hospitals, Virg Narbutas serves as CEO of West Anaheim Medical Center.
2. Alan Smith, Prime Healthcare's regional CFO, serves as CFO of West Anaheim Medical.
3. The hospital has 219 patient beds.
4. West Anaheim Medical Center has more than 700 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital recorded gross charges of $409 million with a net income of $6 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 700 inpatient surgeries; 500 outpatient surgeries; 8,500 outpatient visits; and 6,912 discharges, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. West Anaheim Medical Center was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
8. The hospital was founded in 1964.
9. West Anaheim became a member of Prime Healthcare in October 2006.
10. The hospital sponsors more than 15 community services, organizations and charity programs including but not limited to the Orange County Fire Authority, the Anaheim Community Foundation, the American Heart Association, the Orange County Children's Therapeutic Arts Center and the West Anaheim Neighborhood Development.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Central DuPage Hospital
10 Things to Know About Paoli Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.