10 Things to Know About Rockford Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Rockford Memorial Hospital.
1. Gary Kaatz serves as CEO.
2. Henry Seybol is Rockford Memorial's CFO.
3. The hospital has 396 licensed beds.
4. The hospital is staffed with 1,870 employees.
5. Last year, Rockford Memorial Hospital recorded gross charges of $832 million, according to the American Hospital Directory. The academic medical center had a net income of $81 million.
6. According to the American Hospital Directory, Rockford Memorial had 4,500 inpatient surgeries; 13,500 outpatient surgeries; 1,400 births; and 52,600 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. In 2011 and 2012 , the hospital was a recipient of a Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. Rockford Memorial Hospital was the community's first hospital when it opened is doors in 1885.
9. The hospital has the Rockford area's only pediatric intensive care unit in its Children's Medical Center.
10. U.S. News & World Report listed Rockford Memorial Hospital on its 2012-2013 Best Regional Hospital list.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Dublin Methodist Hospital
10 Things to Know About Olean General Hospital
10 Things to Know About Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.