10 Things to Know About Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler
Here are 10 things to know about Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler.
1. Laura Owen serves as senior vice president and CEO of Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler.
2. Chris Glenney serves as vice president of operations of Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler.
3. The hospital has 404 beds.
4. Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler offers the services of more than 300 physicians and mid-level providers representing 38 specialties.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 9,400 inpatient surgeries; 24,500 outpatient surgeries; 3,500 births and 290,200 outpatient visits.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded gross charges of $1.8 billion and a net income of $47 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2006, 2009, 2011 and 2012, the hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
8. Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler's doors opened March 18, 1937.
9. The hospital has completed phase one of construction of the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital. Phase Two is scheduled to be completed later this year. The heart hospital will be housed in the Ornelas Tower, which opened in 2003, and will feature innovative and advanced technology.
10. The hospital received a Distinguished Hospital Award for Patient Safety from HealthGrades in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Boston Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
10 Things to Know about Harlan ARH Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.