10 Things to Know About Las Palmas Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Las Palmas Medical Center.
1. The CEO of Las Palmas is Henry "Hank" Hernandez.
2. Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is currently seeking a CFO.
3. Las Palmas Medical Center has 317 beds.
4. Las Palmas Medical Center has 845 employees.
5. Las Palmas recorded $2.3 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $120.4 million in 2011, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Las Palmas discharged a total of 24,713 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 7,800 inpatient and 8,900 outpatient surgeries as well as 2,400 births last year. Las Palmas Medical Center had 66,200 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. The hospital received the spine surgery excellence award from HealthGrades in 2011 and 2010.
8. Las Palmas Medical Center merged with its HCA sister facility, Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso, Texas, in 2009.
9. Las Palmas Medical Center was one of the top 25 grossing for-profit hospitals in America in 2012.
10. The hospital received the 2012 "Get with the Guidelines" gold award for cardiology from the American Heart Association.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Danbury Hospital
10 Things to Know About Virginia Mason Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Swedish Covenant Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.