10 Things to Know About Hunterdon Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Hunterdon Medical Center:
1. Robert P. Wise is president and CEO of Hunterdon Medical Center.
2. Gail Kosyla is the CFO of Hunterdon Medical Center.
3. Hunterdon Medical Center has 178 beds.
4. There are about 1,500 employees working at the medical center.
5. In 2011, Hunterdon Medical Center's total revenue was $273 million and its total assets were $302 million.
6. In 2011, the medical center performed 5,149 surgical procedures, 1,056 births and 109,190 outpatient visits.
7. In 2011, Hunterdon Medical Center was named one of the 100 Most Wired hospitals by Hospitals & Health Networks.
8. Hunterdon Medical Center was opened in 1953.
9. The medical center's Family Practice Residency Program is one of the oldest in the nation.
10. Hunterdon Medical Center was named one of the 2012's 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle