10 Things to Know About Gulf Breeze Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Gulf Breeze Hospital.
1. Bob Harriman serves as senior vice president of Baptist Health Care and administrator of Gulf Breeze Hospital.
2. Kay Burns serves as CFO of the hospital.
3. The hospital has 77 beds with both private and semi-private rooms and an eight-bed intensive care unit.
4. Gulf Breeze Hospital has 446 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 1,300 inpatient surgeries, 2,000 outpatient surgeries, 30,400 outpatient visits and 4,251 discharges, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $307 million in gross charges and $10 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. The hospital opened in 1985 offering convenient access to medical care for the first time in Gulf Breeze.
8. Gulf Breeze Hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
9. The nationally recognized Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is located on the hospital's campus with more than 40 full-time physicians and a 1,500-person support team.
10. In 2010, 2011 and 2012, Gulf Breeze Hospital received an Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Abbott Northwestern Hospital
10 Things to Know About Lakeview Hospital
10 Things to Know About Las Palmas Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.