10 Things to Know About French Hospital Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about French Hospital Medical Center.
1. The CEO of French Hospital Medical Center is Alan Iftiniuk.
2. Sue Anderson serves as the CFO.
3. FHMC has 112 licensed beds.
4. French Hospital Medical Center has about 1,000 employees, physicians and volunteers.
5. French Hospital Medical Center recorded $514.9 million in gross revenue and a net income of $9.7 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. FHMC discharged a total of 4,985 patients in 2011. The medical center performed 1,800 inpatient and 2,300 outpatient surgeries as well as 700 births last year. Additionally, FHMC had 20,300 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. French Hospital Medical Center was named one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
8. FHMC was founded in 1946 by Dr. Edison French.
9. French Hospital Medical Center is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by Blue Shield.
10. The medical center received an "A" in hospital safety by Leapfrog in 2012.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Inova Fairfax Hospital
10 Things to Know About Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
10 Things to Know About Dupont Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.