10 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
1. Memphis, Tenn.-based Methodist North Hospital, part of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in Memphis, named Jonathan Watkins interim CEO.
2. Southwest Health Center in Platteville, Wis., retained B.E. Smith, a leadership solutions firm, to lead a national search for a CFO.
3. The Memorial Hospital at Craig (Colo.) and its management company, Quorum Health Resources, named Joyce Grove Hein interim CEO, effective Jan. 21.
4. Bill Widener, CEO of Middle Park Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Kremmling, Colo., resigned.
5. Estes Park (Colo.) Medical Center named Roberta Swenson, FACHE, interim CEO.
6. Porterville, Calif.-based Sierra View District Hospital's board fired CEO Joe Stewart and named Donna Hefner interim CEO.
7. The LeFlore County Hospital Authority retained B.E. Smith, a leadership solutions firm, to lead a national CEO search for Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center in Poteau.
8. South Seminole Hospital in Longwood, Fla., named Karen Frenier, MBA, BSN, RN, NEA-BC, president.
9. Benson (Ariz.) Hospital named Richard Polheber CEO and Ken Gorason CFO.
10. North Hawaii Community Hospital in Kamuela named Lowell W. Johnson interim CEO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.