ZirMed expands charge integrity solution, Recondo releases suite of application programming interfaces & more — 7 RCM key notes
Here are seven recent updates on revenue cycle management companies.
1. ZirMed, a health IT company that offers end-to-end, cloud-based financial and clinical performance management solutions, launched its new contract management, modeling and payment variance solutions at HIMSS 2017 in Orlando, Fla.
2. Recondo Technology, a revenue cycle management solutions company, released a suite of application programming interfaces aimed at streamlining payment, improving patient satisfaction and simplifying technology innovation.
3. Computer software company Dolbey partnered with health information management and revenue cycle management services provider Maxim Healthcare Services.
4. Jacksonville (N.C.) Children's & Multispecialty Clinic paired its NextGen practice management software with PatientPay's paperless billing solution to increase the speed of patient collections while lowering costs.
5. McKesson unveiled and showcased a wide array of financial, clinical, payment and analytic solutions at HIMSS 2017 in Orlando, Fla.
6. Alpha II, a developer of software platforms, software as a service and healthcare revenue cycle publications, completed implementation of its ClaimStaker product with eSolutions' ClaimRemedi suite of revenue cycle management products.
7. Warren-based Behavioral Center of Michigan and Samaritan Behavioral Center in Detroit are operational on the OpenVista InsightCS, a revenue cycle management system from computer software company Stockell Healthcare Systems.
More articles on healthcare finance:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.