Becker's Hospital Review 3rd Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference
September 21-23, 2017
Hyatt Regency, Chicago
This exclusive conference brings together hospital and health system Chief Information Officers, IT Executives, and Revenue Cycle leaders to discuss the role of the CIO, data analytics, mobile health, EMR issues, denials and revenue cycle challenges and trends
Featuring Keynote Presentations by:
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America
- Sugar Ray Leonard, Boxing Legend, Successful Entrepreneur and Author
Industry Keynote Presentations by:
- Daniel J. Barchi, MEM, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, New York-Presbyterian;
- Edward Marx, Executive Vice President, The Advisory Board Company; Interim Chief Information Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals
- Shafiq Rab, MD, Regional Senior Vice President and Co-Chief Information Officer, Hackensack University Medical Center and more to come!
- Susan Salka, CEO, President and Director of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc., (AMN)
- Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP
And Industry Keynote Panelists including:
- David Bonnar, Senior Customer Success Manager, Infor Healthcare
- Rhonda C. Anderson, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Ascension Health
- John A. Orsini, CPA, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Bruce Metz, PhD, Founder and Managing Partner, Elite Healthcare Advisors and Former Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Lahey Health
- Mimi Broeker, Senior Vice President, NorthShore University Health System and more to come!
Don't miss Steve McMichael, Dan Hampton & Otis Wilson from the '85 Chicago Bears who will be walking around & taking pictures in the Exhibit Hall, Thursday during the cocktail reception!
Join the brightest minds in Health IT and the Revenue Cycle - great networking - learn more in 48 hours than you can all year! To register online, CLICK HERE or call 800-417-2035, fax 866-678-5755, email firstname.lastname@example.org