1. 25 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Pandemic could disadvantage female physicians for years, researchers say Full story
3. Biden picks Massachusetts General physician to run CDC Full story
4. There is no time to waste in the climb toward greater gender equity. Click here and join us for Becker's Women's + Diversity Leadership Forum.
5. 5 female CIOs share their advice for young women in STEM Full story
6. Melinda Gates on the pandemic response + vaccine challenges: 4 things to know Full story
7. Good digital transactions start with identity verification. Click here to find out how healthcare organizations can start to address that challenge.
8. Spectrum Health appoints first female director of heart transplant program Full story
9. What will female leadership look like post-pandemic? Full story
10. One healthcare partnership propelled primary and specialty care virtual visits to new heights during the pandemic. Click here to learn why their strategy paid off for patients.
11. Trust in experts is waning: 4 thoughts for healthcare leaders Full story
12. AI mimics recruiter gender bias against women, study warns Full story
13. 'We needed to think differently': Northwell Health's Dr. Annabella Salvador-Kelly on sharpening leadership skills during the pandemic Full story