1. 14 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. The leadership blindspots that let workplace bullying persist Full story
3. California hospital that fired CEO files for bankruptcy Full story
4. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for you patients.
5. Male leaders get more credit for curiosity than female colleagues, study finds Full story
6. Corewell Health to launch nurse apprentice program Full story
7. Patients, providers prefer these 27 health systems 2 to 1 over competitors Full story
8. Nurse who called EMS on own hospital speaks out Full story
9. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
10. Jump ship or fight misinformation? Physicians debate staying on Twitter Full story
11. The pitfalls of the 'glass cliff' for women of color in leadership Full story
12. 'Never lose your "why"': How Cleveland Clinic's 1st chief caregiver officer is tackling staff engagement Full story
13. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
14. 19 hospital closures, bankruptcies in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
2. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.