1. Employee resignations, declined job offers linked to vaccination mandate, UNC Health says Full story
2. Vaccination requirements spur employee terminations, resignations: Numbers from 9 health systems Full story
3. 66% of nurses say pandemic has made them consider leaving profession Full story
4. Patient expectations are evolving. Click here for 5 ways to ensure your organization is meeting their new demands.
5. Travel nurses bring gig-minded approach to profession Full story
6. Kentucky health systems fire staff who refuse vaccination Full story
7. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the financial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
8. Viewpoint: Systemic overhaul needed to support physician mental health Full story
9. 24,000 Kaiser workers could be heading for a strike, union says Full story
10. Catholic Health workers announce plans to strike Oct. 1 Full story
11. Baptist Health South Florida No. 1 for female healthcare workers, per Fortune Full story
12. Nurse practitioner salary by state: California is No. 1 at $145,970 Full story