1. FDA authorizes first fully at-home COVID-19 test Full story
2. Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doses get too cold, must be returned in 2 states Full story
3. Rare disease patients struggle to find PPE Full story
4. 10 ways supply chains can use analytics to access greater savings on indirect spend Full story
5. Medical staff urges California nurses not to strike Full story
6. US reportedly in talks with Pfizer to get more COVID-19 vaccine before June Full story
7. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
8. US cases up 51% in 1 month; surges slow in some Midwest states — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. Cardinal Health to distribute COVID-19 vaccines in Ohio Full story
10. States short billions in funding needed for COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
11. How front-line providers are reshaping the pillars of patient safety. Click here to read the report.
12. America's healthiest, unhealthiest states for 2020 Full story