1. ECRI ranks 7 at-home COVID-19 tests for usability Full story
2. FDA allows Florida to use 1M expired COVID-19 tests Full story
3. Red Cross declares nation's first blood crisis Full story
4. 4 quick tips to increase the health of your supply chain and decrease costs Learn more
5. Glassdoor: Best places to work in healthcare for 2022 Full story
6. 4 recent medical device recalls Full story
7. When it comes to hospital safety, optics matter. Get best practices on how to market your hospital's safety + infection control efforts here.
8. Texans find bare shelves in the cold medicine aisle amid omicron surge Full story
9. Labs ration access to COVID-19 tests amid surge Full story
10. Owens & Minor to acquire healthcare equipment supplier for $1.4B Full story
11. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
12. 114 drugs currently in shortage, per FDA Full story
13. Pfizer to produce 120M courses of Paxlovid in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Systemic burnout could upend the clinical workforce. See how health systems are addressing the drivers of burnout and improving staff retention here.
2. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
3. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.