1. Reopening physician offices need federal help with supplies, AMA says Full story
2. 2 major COVID-19 studies retracted; HHS to track race, ethnicity data — 4 updates Full story
3. Still not enough remdesivir to go around, Wall Street Journal reports Full story
4. Cost management, supply chain improvement + more: Health system priorities in a post-pandemic world. Learn more
5. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. 10 most in-demand medical specialties & average compensation Full story
7. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
8. AstraZeneca plans to distribute up to 2 billion COVID-19 vaccines doses Full story
9. Drug wholesale, net prices increasing at slower rate, study says Full story
10. White House selects 5 vaccine candidates to prioritize Full story
11. Can SDOH data really change your community? It can with the right analytics. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. FDA lax in oversight of foreign drugmakers, US watchdog says Full story
13. FDA classifies Intuitive Surgical recall as Class 2 Full story