1. Mislabeled supplies from FEMA slow COVID-19 testing, report says Full story
2. J&J says it's ending talc-based baby powder sales in US, Canada Full story
3. Terminated MedStar worker sues, claims action linked to criticism of hospital safety, lack of PPE Full story
4. 'Standardization isn't a side job': How health systems can prioritize SKU reduction with improved data practices. Learn more
5. Inhaler shortages emerge amid pandemic Full story
6. States facing mask shortages forced to weed out fakes, pay premium Full story
7. Supply chain inefficiencies cost hospitals $25.7B annually — let's change that. Click here to join healthcare leaders for Becker's Supply Chain Leadership Virtual Forum.
8. AdventHealth cuts ties with lab after 35K COVID-19 test results were found to be unreliable Full story
9. Thermo Fisher to supply US with 1 million viral transport tubes a week Full story
10. Trump inks deal to create the nation's first strategic stockpile of COVID-19 drugs Full story
11. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
12. 54% of US counties lack testing site; new guidance out on resuming surgeries — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
13. States ranked by COVID-19 case fatality rate Full story