1. CEO, CFO of Kentucky medical clinics sentenced for pocketing employees' benefit contributions Full story
2. Tenet reports $197M loss in Q3 Full story
3. What UnitedHealth Group, Humana, Anthem and Cigna execs are saying about telehealth Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. 5 revenue cycle trends from survey of 117 execs Full story
6. South Carolina hospital billing error mixed up addresses for 12,636 patients Full story
7. Only 20% of health systems would continue telehealth if reimbursements return to pre-COVID-19 levels Full story
8. A/R management in the age of COVID-19: Strategies and techniques for overcoming denials. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
9. CHS in the headlines -- 6 latest stories Full story
10. How hospitals are saving money amid the pandemic: 5 things to know Full story
11. Surgeon sues Cincinnati Children's, alleges retaliation for reporting peer's practices Full story
12. Beyond TVs and call buttons: Click here to join the discussion about how hospitals are driving innovation in the patient room.
13. 12 healthcare innovation execs define what 'disruption' means to them Full story
14. Cases rise in nearly every US region; death rate falling for hospitalized COVID-19 patients -- 6 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
2. 10 plays to overcome 2020 financial challenges and return to profitability. Click here to read the hospital executive playbook.
3. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.