1. Pennsylvania hospital enters bankruptcy Full story
2. John Muir Health sued for allegedly overcharging patients Full story
3. What 7 revenue cycle leaders have told Becker's about labor challenges this year Full story
4. Stop the guessing game. Learn how to accurately assess returns on automation investments and identify key financial and productivity metrics here.
5. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
6. A single health system among 100 big companies with competitive pay Full story
7. Iowa health system outsourcing medical coding Full story
8. CFOs' top challenges in 2022 and how they're responding — get best practices from leading systems here.
9. Radiology company president gets 15 years for $2M X-ray billing scheme Full story
10. Healthcare consumers conditioned not to shop for best prices, study says Full story
11. 'The Blues Conspiracy': Federal court revives antitrust claims against BCBS Michigan over anesthesiology rates Full story
12. The most successful hospitals tackle denials from all sides. Get expert strategies to quickly resolve denied claims and prevent future ones to maximize reimbursement.
13. Healthcare consumers conditioned not to shop for best prices, study says Full story
14. Summa Health reshuffles executive team Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
2. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.