1. Hospitals lose lawsuit against HHS over price disclosure rule Full story
2. U of Iowa Hospitals workers to give up PTO or take furloughs to offset losses Full story
3. Bankrupt hospitals ineligible for PPP loans, appeals court rules Full story
4. Data + empathy = The healthcare experience patients need in 2020. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. 10 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
6. Cerner to cut 100 positions Full story
7. Texas Children's admits adult patients as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
8. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
9. White House set to ask Supreme Court this week to overturn ACA: 4 things to know Full story
10. CHS in the headlines -- 9 latest stories Full story
11. Physicians say prior authorization leads to care complications, but health plans say process rooted in clinical evidence Full story
12. Innovative methods are required to maintain cash flow during a pandemic. Click here to learn about your options.
13. 5 health systems cutting physician salaries Full story
14. Where 20 health systems are investing innovation dollars in 2020 Full story