1. 42 hospitals closed, filed for bankruptcy this year Full story
2. Former employee fraudulently used Georgia hospital funds to buy 100 guns Full story
3. Medicare has spent $1.9B on COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
4. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
5. Blue Shield of California launches 20 pilot projects, including settling claims in real time
6. $30B for hospital upgrades included in $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill Full story
7. U of Virginia Medical Center asks state to reduce couple's tax refund to pay 20-year-old medical bill Full story
8. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
9. California hospital suspends admission of non-COVID-19 patients after spike in cases among staff Full story
10. Epic-Humana partnership 1 year later: Key accomplishments, projects in the works Full story
11. Tenet in the headlines -- 9 latest stories Full story
12. Planning for uncertainty: How hospital leaders can organize their organization's fiscal future. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. American Addiction Centers files for bankruptcy Full story
14. Cedar raises $102M, partners with Novant Health: 5 details Full story
15. 9 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story