1. The 18 health systems Walmart sends its employees to for care in 2022 Full story
2. Boston hospital to cut services, 118 jobs in July Full story
3. Massachusetts hospitals to spotlight payers' record pandemic profits Full story
4. Your hospital is leaving dollars on the table. Get the tools you need to grow revenue at system that's not ready to change.
5. Police: 94-year-old fatally shoots wife at Missouri hospital Full story
6. 8 recent payer contract disputes, resolutions Full story
7. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
8. Mass General Brigham CFO on slashing spending by $70M Full story
9. 7 states producing the most CEOs Full story
10. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
11. Struggling with price transparency laws? Wipfli leader shares tips and tricks Full story
12. Healthcare billing fraud: 9 recent cases Full story
13. Fortune 500's top 25 healthcare companies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
2. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
3. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.