1. HHS releases $450M to rural healthcare providers Full story
2. Nurses take to streets ahead of RaDonda Vaught sentencing Full story
3. 'Evil empire' UnitedHealth schemes to underpay providers, Envision suit alleges Full story
4. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
5. Medical debt fell during pandemic, but that trend could reverse, report says Full story
6. Hospitals' finances are hurting Full story
7. Florida PT clinic owners, physician sentenced for $17M billing fraud Full story
8. UnitedHealthcare's $100M upcoding lawsuit against TeamHealth can proceed, judge rules Full story
9. Better data leads to better decisions. Learn how enterprise performance management systems benefit Cleveland Clinic + Intermountain.
10. COVID-19 funding and Congress: No clear path forward Full story
11. 7 key questions to gauge your personal inflation rate Full story
12. Insurtech Oscar Health to exit 2 states Full story
13. Labor and supply costs are poised to hammer hospital margins again in the remainder of 2022. AdventHealth and Mount Nittany Health System have unlocked savings to help weather the storm. Here's how.
14. Healthcare price transparency startup lands $20M in funding Full story
15. 16 top hospitals, health systems for diversity Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. Successful hospitals know which 5 areas they must prioritize for sustainable financial performance — click here to learn them.
3. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.