1. 4 healthcare systems hit with rating downgrades Full story
2. AMA, provider groups praise CMS' proposed MA prior authorization changes Full story
3. Why hospital price transparency's shortcomings aren't from a lack of compliance Full story
4. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
5. 'Mediscare': What proposed cuts to Medicare really mean Full story
6. 8 million fewer Americans have medical debt compared to 2020, federal report finds Full story
7. California hospital to cut 27 jobs as it suspends home health services Full story
8. Managing claims can be slow and inefficient. It doesn’t have to be. Watch now to realize faster AR by automating claims processes.
9. UnityPoint Health to begin charging patients for questions sent through portal Full story
10. 9 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
11. Sparrow Health, Michigan medical groups respond to MSU shooting Full story
12. Millions of dollars of revenue are left behind in hospital medical charts. See how the right AI will find and validate every possible diagnosis and produce greater margins.
13. ApolloMD partners with RCM company Full story
14. 11 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
2. 5 top healthcare payment challenges for 2023 and how to get ahead of them — see the report here.
3. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.