1. Why UnitedHealthcare reprocessed 1.6M COVID-19 vaccine claims Full story
2. This unexpected symptom appears to be tied to omicron Full story
3. Union accuses HCA of widespread Medicare fraud in 45-page report Full story
4. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
5. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, UCLA, and 6 other systems Full story
6. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. More than $5B recovered from healthcare false claims: 5 things to know Full story
8. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
9. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
10. AMA calls out payers on 15 years of 'parity failures,' seeks congressional support Full story
11. BA.2 severity likely same as original omicron strain; hospitalizations fall in Midwest, South — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Change Healthcare exec: Interoperability barriers are 'entirely' based on healthcare business models Full story
13. Data insights can improve collections. Click here to learn how to make uncompensated care a thing of the past.
14. 5 recent partnerships with RIP Medical Debt Full story
15. 58 population health executives to know | 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.