1. What hospitals can expect from labor costs in 2023 Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic bills for less than 1% of weekly MyChart messages Full story
3. 5 health systems choosing Ensemble for RCM services Full story
4. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
5. 'Back in the Black': Kaweah cuts 94 jobs, staff benefits in $98M savings plan Full story
6. Ascension Texas, public hospital district sue each other Full story
7. Illinois hospital seeks approval to cut certain inpatient services Full story
8. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
9. 13 top reasons for claims denials Full story
10. California health system rebrands Full story
11. 38 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
13. Pennsylvania lawmakers pitch $575M medical debt relief plan Full story
14. The 15 best, worst states for retirement in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.