1. Jefferson Health data breach affects 9,000 patients Full story
2. Man charged with attempted murder of Novant Health hospital employees Full story
3. Woman charged $847 'facility fee' for telehealth visit Full story
4. Cedars-Sinai consistently hires and retains nurses, despite pandemic turmoil. Click here to learn how.
5. ONC seeks input on improving prior authorization Full story
6. Florida hospitals don't have to use federal surprise-billing dispute resolution process Full story
7. CDC shifts COVID-19 messaging focus from 'fully vaccinated' to 'up to date' Full story
8. Indiana legislators threaten to act if health systems don't lower costs Full story
9. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
10. Omicron will peak in most states by mid-February + 5 more forecasts Full story
11. Does virtual care save money? Cigna study says yes, up to $141 per visit Full story
12. Why it's so hard for hospitals to track incidental COVID-19 cases Full story
13. Growing a robotics service line requries a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
14. Oscar Health rolls out improved medical cost transparency calculator Full story
15. 17 recent hospital and health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.