1. New Jersey pain clinic reopens after infecting 37 patients Full story
2. Does weekend emergency surgery impact patient death risk? Full story
3. Medicare funding at risk for Saint Alphonsus home health, hospice agency Full story
4. The age of Big Data has long since arrived in healthcare, and it continues to evolve rapidly. The biggest change: managing the data that lives outside the four walls of your enterprise. Read this whitepaper focused on how a data platform can unlock the value of healthcare data.
5. This September we have 2 co-located, combined events. Come to Health IT 2017 and/or Revenue Cycle 2017, both at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago!
We have 255 speakers in total, great keynotes, a terrific former president, a great boxer and other great leaders. Also see the brightest, smartest leaders in the revenue cycle arena! Register story
6. Chlorhexidine gluconate baths can help reduce MRSA by up to 55%, study shows Full story
7. Advocate Children's Hospital completes successful operation on baby born with 2 spines, 4 legs Full story
8. Healthcare providers have struggled with the alignment of clinical best practices and knowledge distribution between roles, teams and communities.
Learn how to overcome those disconnects in this upcoming webinar. Register here
9. Cleveland Clinic's operating income plummets 71% Full story
10. 83-year-old patient checks out of NY hospital, steals ambulance Full story
11. Study: States can significantly reduce likelihood of measles outbreak with stronger exemption laws Full story
12. 2 measles infections confirmed in King County, Washington Full story
13. 12 latest hospital, health system CEO moves Full story