1. New CMS quality measure targets home, community-based services for seniors, people with disabilities Full story
2. DC nursing home resident charged with 2nd-degree murder in death of roommate Full story
3. Cuyuna Regional Medical Center to build $12M nursing home Full story
4. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
5. Elevance Health to scale Indiana post-acute care program nationwide Full story
6. CMS enhances 5-star quality measures for nursing homes Full story
7. Reduce blood use by up to 60%, pocket millions and improve clinical outcomes. Jefferson Health shares their secret.
8. 429 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
2. C-suite leaders need fresh alternatives to survive today's changing healthcare landscape. Get insights from Optum's report to learn how to handle the industry's top priorities and challenges.
3. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.